CTLGroup has investigated some aspect of nearly every major catastrophic collapse and failure that has occurred in recent years. Most failures, however, do not make headlines but instead are simply a loss of function, serviceability or value. At the conclusion of a CTLGroup investigation, our clients have an accurate assessment of damage and an expert analysis of causation that can be used for the purposes of remediation, repair, claims adjustment or litigation.
CTLGroup provides its clients with a single source for technical consulting services that combines expertise from several areas including:
- Structural engineering investigations and diagnostics
- Construction materials evaluation and testing
- Structural component evaluation and testing
CTLGroup offers a comprehensive array of forensic engineering services to the legal profession, insurance industry, property owners and managers, construction companies, engineering firms and government agencies. Our forensic engineering services include:
- Condition and damage assessments
- Forensic and diagnostic investigations
- Failure investigations and root-cause determinations
- Field sensors, monitoring and testing
- Nondestructive testing and evaluations
- Static and dynamic structural analyses
- Construction material analyses, testing and evaluations
- Laboratory testing of structural components and systems
- Legal and litigation support
CTLGroup’s most valuable strength is its ability to tackle each problem with a multi-disciplinary approach, providing technical consulting services tailored to each unique project.